You know. . . with the typewriters and stuff. It's a metaphor. . . . or maybe an analogy. . . or is it allegory? Regardless, you can be certain there's a whole host of stuff being typed.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Green With. . . .

Three words for you:

Green

Monster

Seats


Well, it's actually more Green Monster Step (standing room only), but who am I to complain. My roommate lucked out with the RSN drawings, so we managed to get tickets (at only $25 a pop) for tomorrow's game.

Bad News: It's the Devil Rays

Good News: It's the Devil Rays. If I want a good chance of catching a Home Run ball (hit by a Red Sox Player), the Devil Rays are one of my best chances. Looking at Brazelton's history against the red sox, my chances are even better: 12H and 3HR in only 25AB. That means even if he lasts only 4 or 5 innings, I still am likely to see a couple shots headed into the stands. Regardless, I certainly plan on enjoying myself. . . maybe even a little too much to combat the cold weather. However, I don't plan on jumping (falling) onto the field in an attempt to assault Carl Crawford, even though that bastard has it coming. . .. I kid, I kid.

I'll try to snap a couple pictures with the cell phone. I'm tempted to try and smuggle in my camera, but with the reports of pat downs and searches, I may belay that. Let you know how it went on Sunday (since I have to spend all day at work anyways).

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Whoo Red Sox! I am going on Tuesday! Can't wait. Baseball! Overpriced beer! The ritualistic beating of outfielders!

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

I would hate you for your Monster Seats if I had not seen yesterday's game in person from the left field grandstand. But I did. And so it's all love in these parts. And no, it wasn't me beating Sheffield. I mean, not that I wouldn't have tried...

Sheffield=hateration.

2:09 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

Yeah. . . just realized that cameras are kosher in Fenway, so hopefully I'll have many horribly captured images of the event by Monday.

2:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about benelli accordions
. You can check it out at benelli accordions


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home