You know. . . with the typewriters and stuff. It's a metaphor. . . . or maybe an analogy. . . or is it allegory? Regardless, you can be certain there's a whole host of stuff being typed.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

And so it begins. . . .

For a long time I have toyed with the idea of using various forms of blogging. From when I first started working with HTML and creating my own web page, to when I expanded upon such knowledge and ran my own web/ftp server. Suffice it to say, I have never been good at updating despite various systems, promises, and schemes (all of which amounted to a whole heaping pile of nothing).

So here's to the next new venture. Will the lack of need to do any actual coding help me be more effective at updating?. .. . I doubt it. . . Yet I will remain cautiously optimistic. Promises made = 0, and for now that's the way it will stay. Maybe that's the secret I've been missing all along.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

This is great. My first ever comment on my first ever post, and it has to be this tripe from my girlfriend of all people! This does not bode well for the future.

9:53 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Awesome! Something else to read when my eyes are about to fall out of my head at work. Welcome to the blog club... the pocket protector is in the mail...

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home